“No award can be more prestigious for an Australian maritime professional than those awarded by the industry itself.”
The most prestigious night in the Australian maritime calendar, the DCN Australian Shipping & Maritime Industry Awards will take place in Sydney in November 2023.
The 28th installment of the awards will play host to the who’s who of the Australian shipping and maritime industry, over 400 of whom will enjoy an evening of networking, a three course meal, drinks and of course the presentation of the awards.
Sponsoring an award allows you to position yourself as a champion of excellence and strengthen awareness of your brand by presenting an award to one of the industry’s finest achievers.
For more information please contact:
Lindsay Reed – Commercial Director
T: +61 (0) 431 956 645
Sponsorship Terms & Conditions
- Daily Cargo News Pty Ltd (ABN 38 666 799 793) herein known as the Publisher.
- The word “Advertisement” will be placed above any advertisement which in the Publisher’s opinion resembles editorial copy.
- The Publisher reserves the right of rejection of advertisements as a whole or in part.
- The contract shall not be invalidated and the Advertiser shall not have any claim against the Publisher if an advertisement is omitted or rejected or not placed as instructed by the Advertiser in an issue for which the Advertiser has contracted.
- The Publisher reserves the right to place an advertisement as desired by it except where specially instructed by the Advertiser and agreed upon by the Publisher in writing.
- Copy must be lodged as required by the Publisher. If copy is not lodged, payment for the booking is still due to the Publisher and the same may elect to publish copy previously provided by the Advertiser.
- The Advertiser represents and warrants to the Publisher, that no accepted advertisement, including electronic material, will be misleading, deceptive or false in any particular and it complies with all relevant laws and regulations. The Advertiser shall indemnify and keep the Publisher indemnified against any claims, costs, damages or liability whatsoever arising from any breach of this representation and warranty.
- The Publisher reserves the right to place an advertisement as desired by it, except where specifically agreed in writing to the Advertiser by the Publisher.
- The Publisher makes no warranties in relation to proximity of publication of Advertising to publication of copy relating to competing products or services.
- Payment terms are strictly net 30 days from date of invoice, 15% charge will be incurred for payments over 90 days. Payment is in Australian Dollars.
- Cancellation: If the customer decides to cancel their sponsorship prior to the event, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- 91 days plus out: 20%
- 30-90 days out: 50%
- 0-30 days out 100%
- If the live event cannot proceed by March 2024, due to government restrictions around social gatherings, the customer will be given the option of a credit of up to 50% of the sponsorship value.
- Force Majeure: The Publisher will not be in breach of this Agreement or any way liable to the other party, if it is prevented from complying with this Agreement by reason of act of God, act of public enemy, war, earthquake, riot, flood, explosion, compliance with any law or Government restraint order, rule regulations, strikes, lock outs or any other cause not reasonably within the control of the Publisher.
- If The Publisher fails to issue a Confirmation or Booking form relating to a request for services, but provides these requested services, these terms bind the client as if a booking had been made.